We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal information collected
Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- When you access and use our website;
- During conversations with our team members;
- When you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- When you communicate with us directly (via email, telephone, online, social media, direct mail or any other means);
- When you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- If you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
Collection of your personal information
- We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- To communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- To consider and respond to complaints made by you;
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
- If you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Sasi Skin Spa
Security of your personal information
Sasi Skin Spa ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
Disclosure of personal information
- Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any purpose to any of the following:
- Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you.
- Our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
- If you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application; and
- If required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Sasi Skin Spa either in-salon or online, please contact us.